How does it work?
We accept returns for non-sale items* within 14 days of receipt of your order so long as the item satisfies our returns criteria below. You will be refunded the cost less any shipping fees incurred.
*Final sale items will not be accepted for return. This includes items sold in our Black Friday sale.
- The item must be returned in the original condition and packaging with the tags still attached.
- There must be no visible signs of deodorant, chemicals, makeup or stains.
- The item must also not be washed.
- If you are returning swimwear the hygiene label MUST still be attached to the crutch area and not removed and re-attached.
- You must try on all bikini bottoms with underwear on for hygiene purposes.
If we find the item is not returned in a resalable condition or with the hygiene label intact the item we will not be able to refund you.
Do you offer free returns?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns unless your item is faulty. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the costs of shipping for a return.
Please send returns* to the following address along with a returns form here:
*Please note we recommend sending the item tracked as we cannot be held responsible for missing returns.
Salty Bottom Ltd Returns
15 Piltdown Way
IMPORTANT: If you are outside the UK and returning your item back to us you must mark on the customs declaration that the parcel contains returned goods otherwise customs duty will be charged on import to the UK. In this instance the parcel will be refused and returned back to you without a refund.
How long do I have to return the item?
14 days from delivery date for UK customers and 30 days for International customers.
Am I able to exchange an item?
Due to fluctuations in stock levels we are unable to offer an exchange service. You will need to place an order for your new preferred size and return the existing size back to us for a refund as mentioned above.
Any questions? Please let us know!