Care for your swimwear
To maintain your swimwear's condition, colour and shape ensure to follow these steps;
- If you have chosen a bright colour way hand wash your swimwear before it's initial use with a colour catcher to avoid transfer of colour.
- Avoid sitting on rough surfaces. Use a towel to prevent snagging
- After swimming in a pool or sea ensure to rinse off under fresh water to keep colours vibrant.
- Hand wash swimwear in cold water with mild soap
- Wash bright colours separately as some colours may bleed on initial washing
- Once washed lay flat to dry. Avoid ringing. DO NOT tumble dry
Note - Avoid highly chlorinated pools as this can cause discolouration.